Expo celebrating all forms of writing with classes, seminars, exhibitions, and networking opportunities with industry professionals
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Conference of writers and storytellers from all mediums with classes, seminars, exhibitions, and networking opportunities with industry professionals.
- What’s included: access to all three days of classes, sessions, star speakers, and exhibitors.
- Date and time: September 27–29, 2019, see the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Reservation required. Redemption at venue required on September 27-29, 2019. Valid on September 27-29, 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods and services must be used by the same person. Pitching Room is available for additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Story Expo
A primary thread connects all movies, TV shows, books, online content, and even video games: somebody has to write them. At Story Expo, writers from all media unite as storytellers to network with and learn from peers and experts throughout the industry. The weekend is packed with activities, including:
- Star Speakers
- World-renowned speakers
- Classes and sessions on specific crafts
- More than 30 different exhibitors
- Industry leader sessions with major studios
With each seminar, star speaker, workshop or exhibit, attendees have the chance to soak up all sorts of tips, from understanding different aspects of story and writing to packaging and pitching their ideas—a skill that might even come in handy during the expo. Inside the Story Expo Pitching Room, top agents, managers and production companies listen to pitches and scripts, allowing writers to share their ideas in person instead of having planes scrawl them across the sky.