All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see The Supernaturalists, a magic show from creator and executive producer Criss Angel (up to $60 value)
- When: Friday–Sunday, September 18–20
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid-orchestra or mid-balcony
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the orchestra and balcony seating charts
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Supernaturalists: Nine top-tier magicians gathered together by Criss Angel
- Their Talents: Spencer Horsman is the Escape Artist, Landon Swank is the Illusionist, Fifi is the Joker, and Stefan Vanel is the Manipulator
- With Special Appearance By: Criss Angel himself is known to pop up at these shows, live via satellite
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Patrons of all ages require a ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.