What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Sweet Spot NYC: Mardi Gras Edition
- Where: Santos Party House
- Door time: 7 p.m. for general admission; 6:45 p.m. for VIP admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $11 for general admission (up to $22.09 value)
- $22 for VIP admission (up to $43.19 value). VIP ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes early for early admission and an up-close seat. The Sweet Spot cannot guarantee VIP reserved seats after doors open for general admission.
- Saturday, February 21, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, February 22, at 7 p.m.
The Sweet Spot NYC: Mardi Gras Edition
- What it is, in the words of the performers: an evening of “pop erotica”—now running in 25 cities
- What that means: burlesque dancers, performance poets, live body painted models, live music, fashion, comedy, top 40 music, an electrifying host, and even runway fashion celebrating the sexier side of life
- The number one rule: “What happens at The Sweet Spot stays at The Sweet Spot”
- The hosts: comic Walter Maxfield Jones, poet-singer Sabrina Gilbert
- Poets on the bill: Iz-Real the Poet, Pages, ThePoet StanleyRay
- Burlesque performers: Essence Revealed, Apathy AngelBody artists: Laurielle Noel, and Ainsley Burrows (who also describes himself as a poet and an “erotic scientist”)
- Popular destination spot for birthdays and large groups
About The Sweet Spot NYC: Mardi Gras Edition
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Santos Party House. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Sweet Spot's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. for general admission and at 6:45 for VIP admission. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.