- One ticket to The Sweet Spot: Mardi Gras Edition
- When: Wednesday, April 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Leo’s Music Club
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $11 for general admission, with entry at 7 p.m. (up to $22.09 value). General-admission seating is based on availability.
- $22 for reserved admission, with early entry at 6:45 p.m. and reserved seating (up to $43.19 value). Reserved ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes early for early admission and a seat. The Sweet Spot cannot guarantee reserved seats after doors open for general admission.
The Sweet Spot
- What it is, in the words of the performers: an evening of “pop erotica” – now running in 25 cities
- What that means: burlesque dancers, performance poets, live body painted models, live music, fashion, comedy, top 40 music, an electrifying host, and even runway fashion celebrating the sexier side of life
- The number one rule: “What happens at The Sweet Spot stays at The Sweet Spot”
- The hosts: comic Walter Maxfield Jones, poet-singer Sabrina Gilbert
- Poets on the bill: Iz-Real the Poet, Pages, ThePoet StanleyRay
- Burlesque performers: Essence Revealed, Apathy Angel
- Body artists: Laurielle Noel, and Ainsley Burrows (who also describes himself as a poet and an “erotic scientist”)
- Popular destination spot for birthdays and large groups