All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Sweet Spot: Red Light Special
- When: Sunday, April 12, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Nola’s BBQ
- Door time: 6 p.m. for general admission; 5:45 p.m. for reserved admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $11 for general admission (up to $22.09 value). General-admission seating based on availability.
- $22 for reserved admission (up to $43.19 value). Reserved ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes early for early admission and a seat. The Sweet Spot cannot guarantee reserved seats after doors open for general admission.
The Sweet Spot: Red Light Special
- What it is, in the words of the performers: an evening of “pop erotica”—now running in 25 cities
- What that means: burlesque dancers, performance poets, and body-painted models
- What else it means: live music, comedy, and even runway fashion celebrating the sexier side of life
- Performers who may make an appearance: comic Walter Maxfield Jones, poet-singer Sabrina Gilbert, Izreal The Poet, Laurielle Noel, burlesque performer Essence Revealed, and body artist Ainsley Burrows (who also describes himself as a poet and an “erotic scientist”)
- Popular destination spot for birthdays and large groups
- Dress code: is optional; dressing in red is encouraged
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Nola's BBQ. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Sweet Spot's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6 p.m. for general admission; 5:45 p.m. for reserved seating. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.