- One ticket to The Sweet Spot Atlanta: Valentine’s Edition
- $11 for general admission (up to $22.09 value). General admission seating based on availability.
- $22 for reserved admission (up to $43.19 value). Reserved ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes early for early admission and a seat. The Sweet Spot cannot guarantee reserved seats after doors open for general admission.
The Sweet Spot Atlanta: Valentine’s Edition Burlesque Variety Show
- What it is, in the words of the performers: an evening of “pop erotica”—now running in 30+ cities
- What that means: burlesque dancers, performance poets, and body-painted models
- What else it means: live music, comedy, and even runway fashion celebrating the sexier side of life
- Performers who may make an appearance: comic Yolanda Smilez, poet-singer Sabrina Gilbert, Izreal The Poet, Laurielle Noel, Dr. Nikeema Lee, burlesque performers Poison Ivory and Essence Revealed, DJ Phenom, and body artist Ainsley Burrows (who also describes himself as a poet and an “erotic scientist”)
- The theme: a celebration of Valentine’s Day, formal wear optional
- Popular destination spot for birthdays and large groups