What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $22.09 value)
- $24 for one reserved admission ticket (up to $43.19 value)
For reserved seating, guests must arrive between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. for guaranteed preferred seating. Doors open for General Admission at 7 p.m.; General Admission seating is based on availability.
The Sweet Spot
- What it is, in the words of the performers: an evening of “pop erotic arts” filled with contemporary burlesque dance, erotic poetry, comedy, Top 40 music, body art, and more
- What that means: In over 30 cities, hosts and performers entertain audiences with provocative innuendo, teasing, and tips to please your partner. Performances are brand new every 3 months.
- What else it means: audiences participate in fun games, birthday treats, and opportunities to win prizes.
- Popular destination spot: for birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and large groups. Contact merchant for group details.
- Dress Code for the Karaoke Edition (optional): All White Attire
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open at 6 p.m. for reserved seating and 7 p.m. for general admission. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.