What You'll Get
- $37 for two balcony tickets (up to $70 value)
- $47 for two orchestra side tickets (up to $90 value)
- $57 for two orchestra center tickets (up to $110 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Show: a program of beloved standards, including two of Bach’s Brandenburg Concertos, Pachelbel’s sonorous Canon, and Astor Piazzolla’s tango-infused The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires
- Guest Conductor and Violin Soloist: David Kim, the legendary concert master of the Philadelphia Orchestra will perform a solo in Palm Beach Gardens.
- The Very Special Guest: on Bach’s Concerto for Violin and Oboe, Kim is joined by John Dee, a performer and educator from the University of Illinois whose resume includes stages shared with Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Frank Sinatra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2016. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.