What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in rows AA–FF of mezzanine section A, D, E, or H (up to $63 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in rows AA–FF of mezzanine section A, D, E, or H (up to $63 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Act: The same one that’s been enchanting their fans with sharp choreography and smooth harmonies for five decades, led by sole founding member Otis Williams.
- Three: the number of Grammy Awards the group has earned, including a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Song you’ve sung to someone you love: “My Girl”
- Their latest: 2010’s Still Here
The Four Tops
- Unlike most sweethearts: The Four Tops stayed together since forming in high school in 1953.
- The act that’s kept The Four Tops spinning for decades: a cache of rustproof hits, soulful four-part harmonies that wrap a varsity jacket around you on a cold night, and sharp-dressed, finger-snapping dance moves
- Soul-stirring classics you’re likely to hear: “Reach Out (I’ll Be There),” “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch),” “Ain’t No Woman (Like the One I’ve Got)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.