What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Temptations and The Four Tops, starting from $32
- Seating: tier 2-4
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Act: The same one that’s been enchanting their fans with sharp choreography and smooth harmonies for five decades, led by sole founding member Otis Williams.
- Three: the number of Grammy Awards the group has earned, including a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Song you’ve sung to someone you love: “My Girl”
- Their latest: 2010’s Still Here
The Four Tops
- Unlike most sweethearts: The Four Tops stayed together since forming in high school in 1953.
- The act that’s kept The Four Tops spinning for decades: a cache of rustproof hits, soulful four-part harmonies that wrap a varsity jacket around you on a cold night, and sharp-dressed, finger-snapping dance moves
- Soul-stirring classics you’re likely to hear: “Reach Out (I’ll Be There),” “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch),” “Ain’t No Woman (Like the One I’ve Got)”
The Fine Print
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.