- $43 for one G-Pass to see The Ten Tenors on Broadway (up to $72.55 value)
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Rows A–F of front balcony sections 203–209
- Rows AA–HH of rear main-floor sections 107–111
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Ten Tenors on Broadway
- What they do: defy all expectations of a group called “The Ten Tenors” by blending rock and classical music into something akin to rock opera
- How they define their genre: “Power Vocals”
- The nickname they’ve earned: “Rockstars of the Opera”
- Proof of rock ‘n’ roll roots: they originally started the group for beer money
- Where you’ve seen them before: on Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure, Eurovision, or on their last 15 years of touring
- What brings them to town: On Broadway, a special tour in which they infuse tunes from Les Misérables, Guys & Dolls, and Once with harmonic testosterone
- What Tenor Ben Clark told the East Peoria Times Courier that fans should prepare for: “. . . prepare to laugh, maybe cry, but above all else, prepare to be entertained.”
- What else he said to expect: “Australian humor and words you’ve perhaps never heard of before in accents unfamiliar to you.”
- Why The Ten Tenors would win in a fight against The Three Tenors: because there’s 10 of them <p>