- One ticket to see The Ten Tenors on Broadway
- When: Thursday, April 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for rows 30–36 of the left or right center floor or rows 21–29 of the left or right wing sections (up to $58.50 value)
- $35 for rows 18–29 of the left or right center floor or rows 12–20 of the left or right wing sections (up to $70 value)
- $42 for rows 12–16 of the left or right center floor or rows 2–11 of the left or right wing sections (up to $80.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Ten Tenors on Broadway
- What they do: defy all expectations of a group called “The Ten Tenors” by blending rock and classical music into something akin to rock opera
- How they define their genre: “Power Vocals”
- The nickname they’ve earned: “Rockstars of the Opera”
- Proof of rock ‘n’ roll roots: they originally started the group for beer money
- Where you’ve seen them before: on Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure, Eurovision, or on their last 15 years of touring
- What brings them to town: On Broadway, a special tour in which they infuse tunes from Les Misérables, Guys & Dolls, and Once with harmonic testosterone
- What Tenor Ben Clark told the East Peoria Times Courier that fans should prepare for: “. . . prepare to laugh, maybe cry, but above all else, prepare to be entertained.”
- What else he said to expect: “Australian humor and words you’ve perhaps never heard of before in accents unfamiliar to you.”
- Why The Ten Tenors would win in a fight against The Three Tenors: because there’s 10 of them
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.