What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $53.50 value)
- View the seating chart.
The Ten Tenors
- What they do: defy all expectations of a group called “The Ten Tenors” by blending rock and classical music into something akin to rock opera
- How they define their genre: “Power Vocals”
- The nickname they’ve earned: “Rockstars of the Opera”
- What brings them to town: the Power of Ten tour, which celebrates their 20th anniversary with songs by artists from Puccini to Bowie
- Proof of rock ‘n’ roll roots: They originally started the group for beer money.
- Where you’ve seen them before: on Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure and Eurovision
- Why The Ten Tenors would win in a fight against The Three Tenors: because there are 10 of them
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.