- $25 for two tickets for general admission (up to $50 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, November 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 13, at 3 p.m. (includes a post-show discussion)
- Friday, November 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20, at 3 p.m. (includes a post-show discussion)
This production includes mature themes, mature language, and nude images. It is not recommended for theatergoers under the age of 16.
100 Saints You Should Know
In a world full of brief encounters and lost connections, finding spiritual relevance can be hard. In this drama by Kate Fodor, two characters strive to do just that. Theresa, a cleaning woman at a church, is having difficulties raising her daughter and coming to terms with the scope of her life. One night, she discovers a lost book and begins searching for the owner, a catholic priest named Matthew. But when she finds him, she also finds that he’s experiencing a crisis of his own: he’s recently come to terms with his homosexuality and is grappling with what that means for his role in the church. The two connect, and the result, according to the New York Times, “glows…with the sense that the keenest evidence of the search for God is in the homiest details.”