- $19 for one ticket with rear main floor center seating (up to $43 value)
- $26 for one ticket with front main floor center seating (up to $53 value)
The Three Tenors (who can’t sing)
Warning: contains coarse language and some sexual themes
- Vic DiBitetto: Described as a cross between Ralph Kramden and Rodney Dangerfield, Vic has parlayed his frenetic rantings on modern life and growing up Italian into stardom. Not only has he toured the country, he’s also appeared alongside Kevin James in Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 and had his side-splitting web videos rack up millions of views on YouTube.
- Richie Minervini: Known for his clean jokes and quick wit, Richie is the former owner of Long Island’s East Side Comedy Club—the institution that hosted the likes of Jay Leno, Eddie Murphy, and Ray Romano early in their careers.
- Fred Rubino: Growing up Italian in Brooklyn gave Freddy all the ammunition he needed to become a comic. His work ranges from appearances on the Opie and Anthony radio show to a conspiracy-driven book titled Nazi Princess: The Final Deception.