Wine festival with unlimited samples of more than 130 wines from around the world
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- What’s included: San Diego County Fair admission, souvenir tasting glass, and unlimited wine sampling
- Available sessions: session 1 on Saturday, June 8, at 1 p.m.–3:30 p.m. or session 2 at 4 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Tickets also available for:
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
San Diego County Fair’s Toast of the Coast Wine Festival
- The wine festival: sample unlimited sips of more than 130 wines from across the globe while perusing vendors who offer custom wine barrels, artisanal chocolates, and more unique gifts
- Don’t miss the artisan cheese festival, where guests are invited to sample cheeses from more than 20 award-winning cheesemakers.
- The Fair: includes admission to the San Diego County Fair. Enjoy exhibits, rides, entertainment, animals and this year’s “Oz-some” theme, a celebration of L. Frank Baum’s “Wonderful World of Oz.”
The Fine Print
About San Diego County Fair
- This year’s theme: “Oz-some,” a take on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- **Concerts to catch: The Fab Four Beatles tribute, Lindsey Stirling, and Air Supply will all be playing shows—access to these and most other concerts is included with admission.
- Talent competitions include a speech contest and a battle of the bands.
- Family attractions: A fair wouldn’t be a fair without a corn dog and a ride on the Ferris wheel. The fair will have these, plus roller coasters and a junior livestock auction.