What You'll Get
- One or two tickets to see The Toledo Ballet Presents: “From Heart to Quill”
- When: Friday, April 4, or Saturday, April 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Valentine Theatre
- Seating: dress circle or loge
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $27 value)
- $27 for two tickets (up to $54 value)
The Toledo Ballet Presents: “From Heart to Quill”
Great dancers can bring a piece of music to life, but the performers of “From Heart to Quill” take it a step further: they become the actual notes. Personifying the quarters, eighths, and sixteenths of everyone from Beethoven to Bernstein, the dancers in Michael Lang’s production use their bodies to demonstrate the composer’s music, performed by the Toledo Symphony. “From Heart to Quill” showcases Lang’s signature style of bold, contemporary choreography.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem at box office Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or day of show at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Valentine Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem by phone together to sit together. Discount reflects The Toledo Ballet's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.