- One ticket to see The Tossers
- When: Friday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- $8 for general-admission standing (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for general-admission standing and a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
- How The Tossers describe themselves: “The world’s loudest folk band”
- How they describe their sound: “Irish drinking music for punk rockers”
- How they make that sound: with traditional Irish instruments such as fiddles, banjos, mandolins, tin whistles, and button accordions
- How they helped define that sound: The Tossers were formed in the early ’90s, years before Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly entered the scene
- Where you may have seen them: opening for Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, The Reverend Horton Heat, and Mastodon
- The Tossers’ most Irish moment: opening for The Pogues on St. Patrick’s Day in New York