All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Tossers
- When: Friday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- $8 for general-admission standing (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for general-admission standing and a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
- How The Tossers describe themselves: “The world’s loudest folk band”
- How they describe their sound: “Irish drinking music for punk rockers”
- How they make that sound: with traditional Irish instruments such as fiddles, banjos, mandolins, tin whistles, and button accordions
- How they helped define that sound: The Tossers were formed in the early ’90s, years before Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly entered the scene
- Where you may have seen them: opening for Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, The Reverend Horton Heat, and Mastodon
- The Tossers’ most Irish moment: opening for The Pogues on St. Patrick’s Day in New York
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bogart's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.