Theater is traditionally symbolized by a comedy mask, a tragedy mask, and a they-did-what?! mask. You won't believe your eyes with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to The Trial of Dali
- When: select dates, June 7–28
- Where: Lounge Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 for one ticket to the performance on June 7 (up to $16.75 value)
- $10 for one ticket to the performance on June 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, or 28 (up to $16.75 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the performance on June 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, or 28 (up to $33.50 value)
The Trial of Dali
It's 1948, and surrealist painter Salvador Dali has just returned from the United States to his hometown in Spain. He is broke and artistically blocked—and then fate plays into the comedic rule of three when he gets summoned to court. His crime, according to his prosecutor, is that his art violates the moral code. In this world-premiere satire by Andrew Jacob, Dali faces a vengeful attorney in order to defend his art, save his marriage, and prove his right to depict scantily clad, melting clocks.