All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass for upper-balcony seating (up to $63.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Ultimate Doo-Wop Show
- How the show earns its “ultimate” status: it’s an all-star concert featuring six musical acts from the doo-wop heyday of the 1950s and ’60s
- The show’s acts: Sonny Turner, Frankie Lymon’s Teenagers, Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs, Fred Johnson of The Marcels, The Chantels, LaLa Brooks, and Blue Suede Orchestra
- Hits you might hear: “Why Do Fools Fall in Love” from Frankie Lymon’s Teenagers, “Little Darlin’” by Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs, “Blue Moon” by Fred Johnson, “Maybe” from The Chantels, and more
- If the combined record sales of show’s acts were the population of a country: That number would equal the Philippines, which has more than 100,000,000 residents
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.