What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Ultimate Queen Celebration, starting from $28
- Seating options: tier 3 or 4
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Ultimate Queen Celebration
- A fitting tribute: Original band members Roger Taylor and Brian May handpicked Marc Martel to lead their own Queen Extravaganza tribute tour.
- Embodying Freddie Mercury: Martel’s audition tape of “Somebody to Love” shows his uncanny ability to replicate Mercury’s signature soaring voice and aggressive growl and attracted millions of online views.
- What to expect: near-perfect renditions of classic Queen hits like “Fat Bottomed Girls” and “Bohemian Rhapsody”
The Fine Print
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.