A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one ticket to see The Ultimate Thriller: The Michael Jackson Tribute (Up to a $70 value)
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fort Worth Convention Center
- Seating: Sections 301–303 and 317–319
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Ultimate Thriller: The Michael Jackson Tribute
Many tribute groups pride themselves on the authenticity of their performances, but few have the input of people involved with the original production to create the most faithful recreation possible. The team behind The Ultimate Thriller: The Michael Jackson Tribute doesn’t disappoint. Attendees are treated to the choreography of LaVelle Smith, who choreographed and danced with Jackson on three tours; additional choreography by Mic Thompson, a principal dancer for eight years who can be seen in the videos for “Dangerous” and “Ghosts;” and audio consultation by Michael Prince, who was Jackson’s personal recording engineer, live audio supervisor, and pet-tiger sitter. All this expertise combines with Fabio Mordà’s double-take-worthy resemblance to the King of Pop, complete with his silken dance moves, soaring voice, and perfectly fitted fedora. Adding to the spectacle is a live band and a team of backup dancers, who slip into zombie garb for “Thriller” and sequined prison jumpsuits for “Smooth Criminal.”