All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see George Takei
- When: Tuesday, November 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- C$18 for rear balcony seating (up to C$30.68 value)
- C$35 for mezzanine or front balcony seating (up to C$58.22 value)
- C$49 for orchestra seating (up to C$82.76 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Social justice activist, author, actor: George Takei is a lot more than just Sulu. That said, being Sulu is pretty cool all by itself. As a part of the cast of Star Trek, Takei was beamed straight into the television hall of fame, but the rest of his storied career—not to mention his years as an internet sensation—have more than sealed the deal. Takei dives into his life and work during this lively conversation, which includes a frank discussion of his time in Japanese internment camps, as well as a first-hand account of the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Union Events' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.