All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $109.99 for one single-day general admission ticket (up to $122.49 value)
- $199.99 for one two-day general admission ticket (up to $218.49 value)
- $169.99 for one single-day VIP ticket (up to $186.49 value)
- $299.99 for one two-day VIP ticket (up to $321.99 value)
- VIP admission includes access to a private bar and bathroom, priority access to the autograph tent, and a separate festival entrance
- Click to view the acts. Once on the homepage, click “lineup.”
- Ellie Goulding: teetering between transcendent electro-pop and down-to-earth folk music, this breathy British singer is best known for her work with Calvin Harris and the song “Love Me Like You Do” from the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack
- Hozier: a rising star out of Ireland, he combines social criticism with the blues on “Take Me to Church,” which challenges Catholicism’s stance on homosexuality
- Brandon Flowers: He’s the lead singer of The Killers, the neo-new wave hitmakers behind “Somebody Told Me” and “When You Were Young.” He’s also carved out a solo career with two critically acclaimed albums, including 2015’s The Desired Effect.
- Also appearing: TV on the Radio | Kongos | St. Lucia | k-os | Robert Delong | Young Empires | Gay Nineties
- Alexisonfire: This post-hardcore outfit balances throat-tearing howls with finessed musicianship, a blend that Allmusic.com says allows them to fully embrace the genre “with aggression, passion, and a controlled intensity that pushes their playing, singing, and—yes, screaming—to the limit, although not without direction or need.”
- Tenacious D: As much as Jack Black and Kyle Gass poke fun at metal and classic rock, they also have respect for both genres, as exhibited on their 2012 comeback, Rize of the Fenix. Live, their profane lyrics about demons, groupies, and tearing down City Hall will make you want to giggle, even as their tasty licks will make you want to head-bang. See if you can do both at the same time.
- Mother Mother: Ryan Guldemond and his sister Molly have created their own distinct brand of indie-rock, which the Toronto Star describes as “evolving into orchestral harmonies and hip hop-influenced power ballads”
- Also appearing: The Flaming Lips | Tokyo Police Club | The Rural Alberta Advantage | Big Data | Eagles of Death Metal | The Elwins | The Zolas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/5 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+ with valid photo ID to enter VIP area. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.