- One ticket to see Celtic Thunder
- When: Wednesday, March 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Save on Foods Memorial Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $36 for seating in the rear bowl (up to $72.50 value)
- $41 for seating in the bowl (up to $82.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of five beautiful male voices backed by an eight-piece ensemble of traditional Irish instruments
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- How many albums they’ve released since then: 11
- Their traditional Irish ballads: “Danny Boy,” “The Isle of Innisfree,” “Carrickfergus,” “Noreen,” “My Irish Molly O”
- Their Irishized American classics: “Galway Girl,” “Cat’s in the Cradle,” “Hallelujah,” “Bad Bad Leroy Brown”