What You'll Get
- $45 for one G-Pass to see Marilyn Manson (up to $75 value)
- When: Tuesday, April 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Evraz Place
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What the birth of a bona fide shock rocker sounds like: a dark, sludgy version of Eurythmics’ “Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)”—the cover that propelled Manson to stardom in 1995
- What came next: the twisted rock opera, Antichrist Superstar, driven by the tribal drums and hissing vocals of smash single “The Beautiful People”
- His latest tour-de-force: 2015’s The Pale Emperor, which veers from his band’s usual industrial sound into bluesier territory inspired by Muddy Waters and The Doors
- Why the album’s still classic Manson: the scope of its themes, which, like all of his records, touch on America’s dual obsessions with beauty and violence, as well as religion and mythology on tracks such as lead single “Third Day of a Seven Day Binge”
- Where you can see Manson outside of his live shows: giving an articulate interview in Michael Moore’s Bowling for Columbine, playing a prisoner on FX’s Sons of Anarchy, and cameoing sans face-paint in Eastbound and Down
- Most touching thing he’s done in 2015: a photo shoot with his father for Paper Magazine, where they both donned full makeup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Evraz Place on 4/7. Ages 19+. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.