In celebration of Valentine’s Day, this lineup of R&B superstars serenades the crowd with hits such as “Too Close” and “My First Love”
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Valentine’s Concert feat. Johnny Gill and More
- Johnny Gill: After years of harmonizing with New Edition and being the G of LSG (the supergroup with Gerald Levert and Keith Sweat, not the food additive), Johnny jumped back into the spotlight with 2011’s Still Winning, capped by the piano-driven single “In the Mood.”
- Next: The Minneapolis R&B trio filled the late ’90s and 2000s with slinky smash hits such as “Butta Love,” “Too Close,” and “Wifey.”
- Keke Wyatt: She got her gospel start at age 10, and by the time she was 18 she’d already reached a national audience with the Avant duet “My First Love.” From there, the Soul Train Award–nominated artist appeared on TV One’s R&B Divas and climbed the charts again in 2014 with the EP Ke’Ke.
- Stokley: The prolific session musician and lead singer and studio drummer of Mint Condition plays cuts from his solo album, Introducing Stokley.
The Fine Print