What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to The Vamps with express entry and poster (up to $69 value)
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Club Nokia
- General-admission floor
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- When you first met them: ironically not through their debut album, Meet the Vamps, but rather through YouTube, where they showcased tight-knit harmonies, earned comparisons to One Direction, and launched their careers
- How you got to know them better: in hit singles “Can We Dance,” “Wild Heart,” and “Last Night”
- How they got to know Demi Lovato: by opening for her in the UK and featuring her on their song “Somebody to You”
- When they started racking up awards: in 2013, soon after their inception. They’ve since earned two Hot Hits Awards, three BBC Radio 1 Teens Awards, and two Melty Future Awards
- What sets them apart from other boy bands: they launched their own record label, play their own instruments, and formed without the help of a manager
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.