What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $33.73 value)
- In the Beginning: Back in the 1920s, everybody knew The Vaudevillians. They toured the world, collaborating with the likes of Cole Porter and performing original hits such as “Drop It Like It’s Hot” (which, of course, is about electric irons). Unfortunately, while touring through Antarctica, they were hit by a freak avalanche and instantly frozen alive.
- Today: Thanks to “modern day ‘Global Warming,’” The Vaudevillians have thawed, only to find that over the past century, pop stars have been blatantly stealing their music.
- Live: Professor of mixology Dr. Dan Von Dandy (played by Major Scales) and his wife Ms. Kitty Witless (Jinkx Monsoon, who was seen in season five of RuPaul’s Drag Race) will take their music back, performing hits such as “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” and “Harder Better Faster Stronger” the way they were meant to be performed—vaudeville style.
- The Raves: the New York Times declares, “Straight or gay, everyone leaves this show with sides aching from laughter.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 9/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.