- One G-Pass to Robin Thicke
- When: Friday, August 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 21 and older only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39.98 for mezzanine sections 301–307 (up to $61.50 value)
- $111.30 for one VIP pit ticket for standing-room general admission, early entry, a $20 merchandise voucher, and a private cash bar (up to $159 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Known for his: neo pompadour, effortless charisma, soulful voice that glides between smooth tenor and playful falsetto, and playful juggernaut hit “Blurred Lines”
- Massive achievements of that massive tune: it debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100—where it stayed for 12 consecutive weeks—and was the fastest-selling download in digital-music history, second best-selling song of 2013 in the US, and number one best-selling single in the UK
- Personal information you know about Robin: he’s on a mission to woo his ex-wife back, a fact he’s made very public in his yearning R & B–infused new album, Paula, featuring the infectious single “Get Her Back”
- What you might not have known: he wrote and produced hits for Brandy, Color Me Badd, and Brian McKnight when he was only 16, and produced over 20 gold and platinum albums for Michael Jackson, Marc Anthony, Pink, and Christina Aguilera before he was 21
- What any true fan should listen to before the show: his pre-“Blurred Lines” catalog of acclaimed hit albums, including The Evolution of Robin Thicke, Sex Therapy: The Session, and Love After War