- One G-Pass to the Festival of Praise featuring Fred Hammond and Donnie McClurkin
- When: Sunday, September 28, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Must be 21 or older
- $27.30 for mezzanine sections 301–307 (up to $42 value)
- $37.37 for orchestra section 201-205 (up to $57.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Praise Tour 2014 Featuring Fred Hammond & Donnie McClurkin
- You first met Fred Hammond as: the bassist for The Winans, a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical for Christ, and a Grammy, Dove, and Stellar-award winning solo performer
- Fred’s nickname: “The Babyface of Gospel,” which refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks
- Fred’s croon: a gentle tenor that also packs a surprising punch when needed
- Why Donnie McClurkin started singing: he was inspired at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir
- Donnie’s croon: a smooth, yet eager waterfall of dulcet tones that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards
- What to expect from the show: tunes that move from traditional gospel to funk, R&B, acoustic rock, and a cappella