- Two or four tickets to Australia’s “Thunder from Down Under”
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 7 p.m. or 11 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $74.50 for two tickets to a back floor cabaret table
- $94.50 for two tickets to a front floor cabaret table
- $149 for four tickets to a back floor cabaret table
- $189 for four ticket to a front floor cabaret table
Australia’s “Thunder from Down Under”
The appeal of “Thunder from Down Under” is straightforward: handsome Australians riling up the crowd with their dance moves and flagrant shirtlessness. But the show has a charm beyond its six-packs and broad shoulders. For two decades, the blokes have entertained ladies on the Vegas strip, and now tour the world with a show the Las Vegas Review-Journal praised as having “a down ‘n’ dirty immediacy”—despite all its spectacle. Dashing pirates commandeer the hearts of audience members, and Roman warriors shed their armor piece by piece in a realistic recreation of the Battle of Tifernum. Time-traveling gangsters engage the eye in and out of their ’20s suits, disco makes a very adult resurgence, and guests take part in a sudsy, sultry car wash.
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.