- $19.25 for one G-Pass to see The Verve Pipe (up to $38.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: South Shore Room at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Sections: section A-D or F-H
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Verve Pipe
- They were merely freshman: when they released an acoustic version of their landmark hit on their 1992 debut, I’ve Suffered a Head Injury
- They were technically post-grads: when “The Freshman” was rerecorded into the version fans know by heart and released on 1996’s platinum-selling Villains
- They’re now Professors of Alternative Rock: having crafted stirring ballads and punchy rockers for more than 20 years, including followups to their breakthrough such as “Hero” and “Never Let You Down”
- Their collegiate future: Permanent tenure thanks to their latest, Overboard—their first rock album in 13 years—featuring a title track co-written by Emmy-winner and fellow Michigander Jeff Daniels
South Shore Room at Harrah's Lake Tahoe
15 Hwy. 50
Stateline, NV 89449