- One G-Pass to see Celtic Thunder
- When: Tuesday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Abbotsford Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- C$50 for rear of sections 102–107 (up to C$76.50 value)
- C$60 for sections 100–101 or 108–109 (up to C$89.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of five beautiful male voices backed by traditional Irish instruments and—on this tour—a live symphony orchestra
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- How many albums they’ve released since then: 11
- Their traditional Irish ballads: “Danny Boy,” “The Isle of Innisfree,” “Carrickfergus,” “Noreen,” “My Irish Molly O”
- Their Irishized American classics: “Galway Girl,” “Cat’s in the Cradle,” “Hallelujah,” “Bad Bad Leroy Brown”