- $9 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra, front, mid, or upper balcony, or gallery (up to $39.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
It’s a busy afternoon for the puppet actors of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. They’ve got not one, not two, but three stories to tell. Each one springs from a book by renowned children’s author/illustrator Eric Carle, and centers around a different nature-themed protagonist. There’s the titular caterpillar and his cocoon-bursting transformation, the Mixed-Up Chameleon discovering his color-changing abilities, and the Little Cloud’s journey through the sky. Brought to life with puppets that evoke the rich color of Carle’s illustrations, The Very Hungry Caterpillar captures both the whimsical journeys and science lessons of his stories.
- Children 11 months or younger must have an Infant Lap Voucher
- If your child will have reached his or her first birthday by the date of the performance, he or she must have a paid ticket
- Infant Vouchers are FREE of charge and must be ordered by calling (732) 246-7469 or visiting the Ticket Office
- Infant Vouchers are not available online
- For ALL other shows, everyone entering the theater must purchase a full-price ticket
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.