What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Visit
- When: select showtimes, March 31–April 26; click to select a performance and purchase via TelechargeOffers.com
- Where: Lyceum Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Additional ticketing fees may apply at checkout.
- Ages 5+ only
- $25 for side-balcony seating in row F or G (up to $29 value)
- $35 for side-balcony seating in row D or E (up to $39 value)
- $45 for center-balcony seating in rows A–E (up to $59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
It’s the talk of Brachen: Claire Zachanassian, the wealthiest woman in the world, has returned home. The dusty little Swiss town could certainly use a little largesse from a prodigal daughter, and naturally, the villagers clamor to earn her approval. No one’s more desperate to please her than former flame Anton Schell, who broke her heart years ago—and indeed, Claire seems to remember him well. Perhaps too well. She makes an announcement that roils her hometown: she’s willing to make a large donation, but only at a dire cost to Anton.
As Claire, Broadway royalty Chita Rivera commands the room with all the magnetic hauteur she’s perfected in roles such as Kiss of the Spider Woman—whose book, like The Visit’s, was written by the legendary Terrence McNally. Joining her as Anton is Roger Rees, a Shakespearian-trained actor who’s also showed his range in such shows and movies including Cheers, The West Wing, Frida, and Elementary. And no one could be better suited to score The Visit’s darkly glamorous tale than John Kander and Fred Ebb, responsible for the songs in Chicago and Cabaret.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through TelechargeOffers.com using discount code TVGROUP309. Contact http://thevisitmusical.com/ with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.