- The VITY Tour
- When: Saturday, June 21; the VIP show starts at 2 p.m., general admission at 4 p.m.
- Where: Georgia World Congress Center
- Door time: 1 p.m. for VIP; 3 p.m. for general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $10 for general admission for one child and one adult (up to $40 value)
- $20 for one VIP ticket (up to $50 value)
VIP perks include:
- Early entry with two extra hours to meet and greet the artists
- Exclusive VITY gift bag with VIP merchandise including a VIP poster for signing by the artists (poster only available with VIP admission)
- Access to VIP seating areas
The VITY Tour
- What it is: a teen-centric concert with performances by the hottest young stars of Vine, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, plus a chance for fans to meet their social-media idols
- Headliner who'll have bodies bopping to her bubbly VEVO hit "Boys": Lexi Noel
- Buzz for Lexi: Buzzfeed named her one of the Top 10 Young Female Singers to Look Out for in 2014, the giants of VEVO snatched up her video rights for distribution, and her next single is coming out on Radio Disney. Lexi, aka LexiMusic411, works with Jan Smith Studios (the vocal studio for Justin Bieber, Usher, and Drake), and will be on her first tour outside the US this fall
- Other buzzworthy hits: "Party Glitter Rockstars" nabbed her the 2013 IMEA for Pop Song of The Year; "Crush My World" has garnered over 10,000 YouTube fan videos.
- The way she describes herself to her fanbase of Lexinators: "Just a girl who started on YouTube and ended up with a record label!"
- Soulful singer who conquered Simon Cowell, and his own battle with Tourette's syndrome, when he became a Top 12 finalist on The X-Factor: Carlos Guevara
- Where you've heard the acoustic country-folk of South Six 5: on season nine of America's Got Talent and anywhere in Indianapolis with two microphones
- Other performers and social-media stars appearing: Austin Porter and Tristan Blaine present wild dance moves, as well as Brian Alben, Austin Randall, teen heartthrob Luke Hutch, DJ Mason, plus some surprise guests proving once and for all that they aren't made of pixels