Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one ticket to see The Voices of After 7 & Color Me Badd (up to a $66.74 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bal Theatre
- Seating: sections A and C
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Voices of After 7 & Color Me Badd
- The voices: Kevon Edmonds and Bryan Abrams
- Where you've heard them: supplying lead vocals for '90s R&B giants After 7 and Color Me Badd, respectively
- After 7 essentials: "Heat of the Moment" and their cover of Hall & Oates's "Sara Smile," an ode to Mona Lisa's little known but more expressive sister
- Color Me Badd essentials: mammoth '90s hit (and debut single) "I Wanna Sex You Up," "I Adore Mi Amor," "All 4 Love"
- Edmonds' latest: Who Knew, an R&B gem that AllMusic.com described as "one of the year's more likeable adult contemporary R&B releases, more concerned with songcraft than showmanship"
- Abrams' latest: an in-process Color Me Badd reunion
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.
93% of 14 customers recommend
“Go early you have a better chance at getting a better seats.”
“This man gives u your money worth and then SOME! The other comedians worth GREAT too, Great evening!”