- $14 for one ticket to see The Wailers – 30th Anniversary of Legend tour (up to $27 value)
- When: Friday, January 10, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
**The Wailers – Jammin' (Live 2012)**
Since its 1969 formation as the band that launched Bob Marley to fame, The Wailers have crisscrossed the globe with the horn-fed, bass-fueled reggae sounds that spin from 250 million albums sold. Founding bassist Aston "Family Man" Barrett anchors the band with rhythms that roll beneath signature tracks such as "Lively Up Yourself." Lead singer Koolant, who joined The Wailers after they spotted him in the film Made in Jamaica, lends a deep, smooth edge to the familiar Marley lyrics, including the subtle legal defense of "reflexes got the better of me" in the outlaw hit "I Shot the Sheriff." Koolant has also worked some new tracks into The Wailers' time-tested repertoire: an appeal to humanity's generosity, "A Step for Mankind," was written to benefit the UN's World Food Program.