What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to The Wailers (up to $28.60 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ace of Spades
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- The Wailers are: the band that backed Bob Marley from the beginning of his career (along with Peter Tosh and Bunny Livingston) through his final days
- What they did with Bob: accentuated his songs with sandy-footed backbeats, helped popularized reggae across the globe, and sold over 250 million albums
- What they’ve done after Bob: spread his legacy, music, and message of peace and love across the farthest reaches of the world, leaving an estimated 24 million people feeling elated and mellow
- The anchor of The Wailers: bassist Aston “Family Man” Barrett, who played bandleader during Marley’s heyday, co-produced and arranged many of Marley’s biggest hits, and scored a Lifetime Achievement Award from Bass Player Magazine
- Taking the vocal reigns: Kingston native Dwayne “Danglin” Anglin, who channels Marley’s joyous pipes
- Marley hits you’re likely to hear: “I Shot the Sheriff” “Get Up, Stand Up,” “Is This Love,” and most of the hits from the Legend, which is still the best-selling reggae album of all time and just celebrated its 30th anniversary
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 8/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.