What You'll Get
* $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $29 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Wailers are: the band that backed Bob Marley from the beginning of his career (along with Peter Tosh and Bunny Livingston) through his final days
- What they did with Bob: accentuated his songs with sandy-footed backbeats, helped popularized reggae across the globe, and sold over 250 million albums
- What they’ve done after Bob: spread his legacy, music, and message of peace and love across the farthest reaches of the world, leaving an estimated 24 million people feeling elated and mellow
- The anchor of The Wailers: bassist Aston “Family Man” Barrett, who played bandleader during Marley’s heyday, co-produced and arranged many of Marley’s biggest hits, and scored a Lifetime Achievement Award from Bass Player Magazine
- Taking the vocal reigns: Kingston native Dwayne “Danglin” Anglin, who channels Marley’s joyous pipes
- Marley hits you’re likely to hear: “I Shot the Sheriff” “Get Up, Stand Up,” “Is This Love,” and most of the hits from the Legend, which is still the best-selling reggae album of all time and just celebrated its 30th anniversary
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.