All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Zombies tap into humanity's two greatest human fears: wandering aimlessly through life among the equally forsaken masses, and fire. Run away with this GrouponLive deal.
- The Walking Dead Escape
- When: Thursday, April 24; start times available between 6 p.m. and 11:45 p.m.
- Where: River Center Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- All guests receive a limited-edition comic book ($25 value)
- Click here to view the event's FAQ page
- $43 for one Spectator ticket (up to $50.30 value)
- $100 for one Survivor ticket and one Spectator ticket (up to $132.93 value)
- $115 for one Walker ticket and one Spectator ticket (up to $154.43 value)
Start times vary for Survivors and Walkers; select your desired time upon purchase.
- Walkers must arrive two hours before their selected start time to receive zombie training and professional make-up or synthetic masks. Course time for Walkers is approximately 90 minutes.
- Survivors must arrive 30 minutes before their registered start time, and navigate the course without touching the undead for 35–50 minutes.
- Spectators can observe their friends being eaten alive from the safety of special spectator areas.
The Walking Dead Escape
As if the comic books and television series weren't scary enough, The Walking Dead Escape transforms Robert Kirkman's zombie epic into a white-knuckle reality, creating the most immersive, visceral experience a fan could hope for shy of the actual apocalypse. A smash hit upon its debut at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, the zombie obstacle course's contagion has now spread across the country.
Its concept follows that of its source material: the world is overrun by zombies ("Walkers" in The Walking Dead parlance) and the only humans left alive must struggle to avoid becoming entrees. In the Escape, those Survivors navigate an evacuation route that mirrors the wasteland of the comic books, dodging a cast of walking corpses who can pass their infection with a simple touch. In addition to the Walkers, the route is filled with fun yet daunting obstacles that force survivors to slide, crawl, and climb out of danger. Although the Escape is not a timed race that requires running, fate doesn't favor lollygaggers. Zombies do.
After the bloodbath, government scientists perform a confidential scan on the survivors to determine whether or not they were infected. Then Spectators, Walkers, and Survivors alike unwind at The Walking Dead Escape after-party, which rewards fans with food, drinks, music, and a slew of memorailia. A collector's area reveals rare works and unreleased animation from Robert Kirkman's Skybound Entertainment, along with scores of exclusive Walking Dead treasures and vendors offering special discounts. The after-party also features photo opportunities with fellow walkers, stand-up cutouts, posters of comic book covers, and familiar set pieces of Dead lore, as well as dance music to get crowds lurching in rhythm.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at River Center Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Monster Truck Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.