- $13 for one ticket to The Wanted’s final tour (up to $20 value)
- When: Friday, April 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Detroit
- Standing-room general admission to the main floor
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the venue’s floor plan.
- Number of strapping young lads in The Wanted: five
- Their proper names (so you can fill in the hearts you’re drawing correctly): Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker, and Nathan Sykes
- Youngest member: Nathan Sykes
- Eldest member: Tom Parker
- Reasons to get crushed out: the fact that they co-write their hits; the self-deprecating sense of humor in their “Walks Like Rihanna” video; the British and Irish accents
- Juiciest awards: People’s Choice Award for Favorite Breakout Artist, Virgin Media Music Award for Best Group, and 4Music Award for Hottest Boys
- Songs you could sing to a cop to get out of a ticket: “I Found You” and “Glad You Came”
- Latest release from The Wanted to want: Word of Mouth
The Fillmore Detroit
As part of famed San Francisco promoter Bill Graham’s chain of venues, the rock ‘n’ roll pedigree of The Fillmore Detroit comes with the name. The historic venue—built in 1925 as a movie house—beams with classic opulence as fans shake their tail feathers on a hardwood dance floor under an 80-foot ceiling adorned with chandeliers and film reels once used as frisbees.