All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Weight Band, starting from $20.60
- Seating: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Weight Band
- Who they are: a lineup of legendary musicians that includes members of the original era-defining group known only as The Band
- What you’ll hear: beautiful renditions of timeless classics like “The Weight,” “Up On Cripple Creek,” “Ophelia,” and more
The Fine Print
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.