- $21 for seating in orchestra section A or balcony section A (up to a $42 value)
- $16 for seating in orchestra section B or balcony section B (up to a $32 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
The Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra
- Their sound: pop songs, comedic tunes, and New Zealand standards set to majestic ukulele playing
- Other instruments used in their arrangements: playful vocal harmonies and double bass
- Notable contribution to pop culture: playing the theme music for the New Zealand sitcom Diplomatic Immunity
- Other notable contribution to pop culture: sometimes letting member Bret McKenzie out of his inflatable-castle prison to perform in Flight of the Conchords
- For directions and parking instructions click here
Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.