- $35 for one general admission ticket ($60 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
West Coast Feast IV
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: The quintet introduced many listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow” with ’90s hits including “East 1999” and “Tha Crossroads”—their Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E. The song is especially poignant since he’s the one who signed them to Ruthless Records.
- DJ Quik: One of the luminaries of the West Coast rap scene in the early ’90s, this producer, rapper, and beat-maker debuted to critical acclaim with Quik Is the Name. His 2011 album, The Book of David, entered the Top 5 on Billboard’s rap chart, and his latest, 2014’s The Midnight Life, was described by AllMusic.com as “a fun-loving affair.”
- Collie Buddz: Born in New Orleans but raised in Bermuda, Collie’s first single, “Come Around,” initially charted in the UK, hit it big in Jamaica, then caught the ear of Busta Rhymes. But Busta’s not his only famous friend—check out 2014’s “Yesterday,” featuring Riff Raff and Snoop Dogg for proof.
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.