- $30 for one G-Pass to The Wharf Uncorked (up to $58.95 value)
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Main Street at The Wharf
- General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Wharf Uncorked
- What it is: a festival of local food and fine wines, culminating in the Grand Tasting on Saturday
- What happens at the Grand Tasting: visitors stroll down Main Street sampling the edible works of renowned local chefs, who vie to earn the champion title from the judges
- Who are the chefs: Jim Freeman of Ginny Lane Bar & Grill, Gerardo Figueroa of Villaggio Grille, Brody Olive of The Beach Club, Chris Sherril of The Flora Bama Yacht Club, John Hamme of Voyagers, Shea McVea of Sunset Cork Room, Matt Palamara of Cobalt, Nicole Jordan of The Southern Grind
- Who are the judges: James Briscione, Director of Culinary Development at the Institute of Culinary Education; Kendall Collins Gensler, the founder of Culinary Concierge Magazine; Chef Matt Murphy of The Irish House; anchorman Greg Peterson
- What titles will be given: Grand Tasting Winner, People’s Choice Award, Award for Loudest Yum
- Who provides the soundtrack: Kevin O’Day and Live Animals
- How the event concludes: with a sound and light show presented by Carmike Cinemas