- $13 for one G-Pass to see The Whiskey River Band (up to $25 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 10 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Whiskey River Band
- Home state: Connecticut
- That doesn't matter, because: southern rock is their specialty
- Acts they've shared the stage with: Charlie Daniels, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doobie Brothers
- Songs you might hear: Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" and "That Smell," ZZ Top's "Fool For Your Stockings," hootin' and hollerin'
- What The New London Day said about them: "These guys are the consummate party band…Be prepared to have a great time."
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.
House of New Orleans
225 Decatur St.
New Orleans, LA 70130