What You'll Get
- 39.50 for one ticket to see The Who
- With special guests Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- When: Friday, May 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Valley View Casino Center
- Seating: sections T18A–C or T20A–C
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Who at 1 (1964): Mods playing rhythm and blues with an element of danger. Pete Townshend smashes his first guitar by accident at the Railway Hotel in Harrow, in the process igniting one of the most exciting live acts ever. One week later at the same venue, Keith Moon smashes his drum kit in solidarity.
- The Who at 2 (1965): Having made their first stir with the chord-chopping “I Can’t Explain,” the group truly exploded (both the charts and Pete Townshend’s amps) with “My Generation”
- The Who at 5 (1969): Already stars thanks to hits such as “I’m a Boy” and “I Can See for Miles,” with a reputation for wild live shows, The Who took the obvious route; they recorded a rock opera about a deaf/dumb/blind kid named Tommy, who plays a mean pinball
- The Who at 50 (now): After decades of changing musical history, the group offers an epic set of what Townshend calls “all the hits, picks, mixes, and misses” of the band’s entire career
- Eyewitness accounts of what you’ll see: Roger Daltrey hitting every big note and Townshend pick-whipping and windmilling on his Stratocaster
- Get there early: for a rousing set of rock and roll loving from special guests Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 28, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Redeem at venue box office starting 5/18 during box office hours (Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.) or on day of show for a ticket. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Seats assigned in advance. Offer reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.