What You'll Get
- $49.50 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 307–312
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Offer reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Who at 1 (1964): natty Mods playing maximum rhythm and blues with an element of danger
- The Who at 2 (1965): having made their first stir with the chord-chopping “I Can’t Explain,” the group truly exploded (both the charts and Pete Townsend’s amps) with “My Generation”
- The Who at 5 (1969): already stars thanks to hits such as “I’m a Boy” and “I Can See for Miles,” with a reputation for wild live shows and unwanted motel room renovations, The Who took the obvious route; they recorded a rock opera about a deaf/dumb/blind kid named Tommy, who plays a mean pinball
- The Who at 50 (Now): after decades of changing musical history, the group is bowing out in grand style with an epic set of what Townshend calls “all the hits, picks, misses, and misses” of the band’s entire career
- Eyewitness accounts of what you’ll see: Roger Daltrey hitting every big note like the Babe Ruth of rock singers, Townshend pogo-hopping, pick-whipping, and windmilling on his Stratocaster, ringer Pino Palladino recreating John Entwistle’s bass massage, and Ringo Starr’s son Zak Starkey nailing Keith Moon’s irascible fills
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.